We believe that the whole Bible, consisting of sixty six books of the Old and New Testaments, is verbally, plenarily inspired of God and infallible and inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; John 5:39; 10:35; 17:17; Psalm 119:89,105,130,160.
1) GOD THE FATHER: We believe there is one, and only one living and true God, an infinite, intelligent, eternal spirit, the maker and supreme ruler of heaven and earth; inexpressibly glorious in holiness, and worthy of all honor, confidence, and love; that in the unity of the Godhead there are three Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in God's plan and program for the ages. 1 Timothy 1:17; Revelation 4:11; 1 Corinthians 8:5-6; Psalms 90:2; John 1:1-2,14; 4:24; 20:28; 1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:18-19; 1 Corinthians 2:10-11.
2) GOD THE SON: We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary in a miraculous manner as no other man was ever born of woman, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man; that He accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as our representative by vicarious (substitutionary) sacrifice; that He made our justification sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead; that He ascended into heaven and that He now is exalted on the right hand of the Father, where, as our High Priest, He fulfills the ministry of representative, intercessor, and advocate. John 1:1,14; 10:30; 14-7-9; 17:5; 20:28; Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-35; Romans 3: 24-25; 8:34; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 1:3-5; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 7:25; 9:24; 1 John 2:1-2.
3) GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person; equal with God the Father and God the Son and of the same essence, that He was active in creation: that in His relation to the unbelieving world He restrains the evil one until God's purposes are fulfilled; that He convicts of sin, righteousness, and of judgment; that He bears witness to the truth of the gospel in preaching and testimony; that He is the agent of the new birth; that He seals, endues, guides, teaches, witnesses, sanctifies, and helps the believer. John 14:16-17,26; 15:26-27; 16:8-13; 1:33; 3:5-6; Matthew 28:19; 3:11; Hebrews 9:14; Luke 1:35; 3:16; 24:49; Genesis 1:1-3; 2 Thessalonians 2:7,13; Acts 5: 30-32; 11:16; Ephesians 1: 13-14; Mark 1:8; 1 Peter 1:2; Romans 8:14,16,26,27.
We further believe, that in the opening days of the church age, the Holy Spirit gave gifts to individual believers: 1 Corinthians 12:4-11,28-31. It is the conviction of this church to disallow the speaking with other tongues (glossolalia) in any of its services. We further believe that anyone who practices or teaches the speaking with other tongues or the validity of services involving the laying on of hands, cannot be an officer of this church.
THE SPIRIT WORLD:
We believe that outside of this physical world, there is a spiritual world, which is detailed in the Scriptures. Angels were created sometime before the creation of the world, Psalm 148:2,5; Job 38:6-7. They fall into two categories, unfallen and fallen. The former group includes cherubim, seraphim and the living creatures of Revelation 4-5. The latter includes Satan, unbound demons: Ephesians 6:16, and bound ones, Jude 6. All angels were created in a state of holiness, but had a probationary period. Satan led a group in opposition to God: Ezekiel 28:12-17; Isaiah 14:12-15, thus confirming some angels in their holiness and the others established a state of rebellion against God.
We believe in the Genesis account of creation, and that it is to be accepted literally, and not allegorically or figuratively; that man was created directly in God's own image and after His own likeness; that man's creation was not a matter of evolution or evolutionary changes of species, or development through interminable periods of time from lower to higher forms; that all animal and vegetable life was made directly, and God's established law was that they should bring forth only "after their kind." Genesis 1-2; Exodus 20:11; Acts 4:24; Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 11:3; Revelation 10:6; John 1:3; Jeremiah 10:12; Nehemiah 9:6.
THE SALVATION OF MEN:
1) THE FALL OF MAN: We believe that man was created in a state of innocence, but by a voluntary act of transgression fell from his position to a state of sin; that all men are now counted as sinners, and under just condemnation without defense or excuse. Genesis 3:16; Romans 1:18-32; 3:10-23; 5:12,19; Ephesians 2:1-2; Ezekiel 18:19-20.
2) THE NEW BIRTH: We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again: John 3:7; that the new birth is an instantaneous act of God at the moment of believing faith, which is the gift of God, not of works: Ephesians 2:8; that its proper evidence appears in the holy fruit of repentance and newness of life: 2 Corinthians 5:17; Acts 16:30-31; Romans 6:23; Galatians 5:22-23.
3) THE ATONEMENT FOR SIN: We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace: Acts 15:11, through the mediatorial offices of the Son of God, who by appointment of the Father, freely took upon Him our nature, yet without sin, fulfilled the divine law by His personal obedience and by His death and shed blood made a full and vicarious atonement for our sins. Isaiah 53:4-7; Romans 3:25; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 1 John 4:10.
4) THE FREENESS OF SALVATION: We believe in God's electing grace: Ephesians 1:4-5; that the blessings are made free to all by the gospel: Romans 10:13; that it is the immediate duty of all to accept them by a cordial, penitent, and obedient faith: Isaiah 55:6-7; and that nothing prevents the salvation of the greatest sinner on earth, but his own depravity and voluntary rejection of the gospel: John 3:15-17.
5) THE ETERNAL SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER: We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by the power of God and are thus secure in Christ forever, never to fall from salvation. John 10:27-30; 6:37-40; Jude 24.
We believe that all who are born again through faith in Christ are members of the Church, which is the Body and Bride of Christ. The Church has been given the commission to reach the world for Christ. The local church is an organized body of baptized (immersed) believers in one locality. The ordinances of the church are water baptism and the Lord's Supper. 1 Corinthians 12:12-27; Matthew 28:19-20; Revelation 2-3; Luke 22:19-20.
THE END TIMES:
We believe in and accept the sacred Scriptures upon these subjects at their face and full value:
THE RAPTURE: 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10; 4:16-18; Revelation 3:10.
THE TRIBULATION: Daniel 9:27; Revelation 13:5; Ezekiel 38-39; Revelation 4-19.
THE SECOND COMING (The Pre-millennial Return): John 14:3; Acts 1:11; Matthew 24:27,42; 25:13; James 5:8; Hebrews 9:28; Revelation 19:11-21.
THE RESURRECTIONS: 1 Corinthians 15:23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 4-6; Daniel 12:2,3; Revelation 20: 11-15.
THE MILLENNIUM: Revelation 19:6; Isaiah 11:6; 35; 65:20-25; Ezekiel 40-48.